The Contacts Panel list all contacts found in the Contact Directory for this Customer, displaying all shared contacts as well as the user’s own unshared contacts. Each contact will list the Name, Company, Phone, and Type.
Each Contact Listing contains the following information:
3. Phone - represented as a hyperlink for click-to-dial capabilities. When clicked, the user’s phone will ring, pick up the ringing phone and the number clicked will be dialed.
4. Type - there are four contact types. Home, Mobile, Office, Other. Each type is identified with a unique icon.
Filtering your contacts is available by selecting the drop down in the Contacts Panel header. The filter options available are, All Contacts, Shared Contacts, and Unshared Contacts.
1. All Contacts - Lists all Shared contacts as well as the user’s own Unshared contacts
2. Shared Contacts - Lists all Shared contacts only, does not list the user’s own Unshared contacts
3. Unshared Contacts - Lists only the user’s own Unshared contacts.
Search your contacts by entering a search term into the search box to the right of the filter dropdown in the panel header and hit enter to display the search results. The search is performed on Name field. As search context is typed into the search box, a small "x" icon will appear in the right-hand corner of search box. Clicking this "x" clears the search.
To add, change, or delete a Contact in your Contact Panel, click the gear icon in the Panel Header. Clicking this icon navigates the user away from the Operator Console and to the Contacts Directory to make the needed changes.