The following are troubleshooting tips if a user can't make calls using the mobile app:
- Ensure there is a primary extension assigned to the user - find this in settings:manage users:users (select user): extensions.
- Check to see the user's primary extension does not have a selection of "G.729 only" setting in the SIP: Configuration Selection (the mobile app uses ulaw and GSM): Find this in extensions:standard:SIP config folder NOTE: The Codec of G.729 only is not supported for Mobile App
- Ensure SIP Proxy is turned on the customer level: Find this in settings:account settings:service. Make sure the registration type has SIP Proxy selected.
- Check your network settings, if you travel make sure all your networks are selected or you have connect from any networks. Find this in extensions:standard:networks tab.
- Make sure airplane mode is off
- Make sure app is connected to the Internet
- Make sure microphone access is enabled: Settings:ClickConnex (make sure microphone access is turned on).