The Queue Calls panel lists all calls waiting in the Queue for an agent to answer, displaying the Queue Name that call is waiting in, position of the call in the Queue, Caller id Cname information, and wait time in the Queue. As a call enters a Queue, a new call record will display in the Queue Calls panel. A call will exit the Queue Calls Panel, when the call is answered by an agent, the caller hangs up, or the timer setting in the Que configuration times out.
Each Queue Calls lists the following information while displayed in the Queue Calls Panel:
1. Queue - Name of the queue the call is waiting in.
2. Position - The current position of this call in the Queue.
3. Caller Info - The Caller ID - Cname of the caller who is waiting in the queue.
4. Wait Time - The active duration of time the caller has been waiting in the queue. This field continuously updates.
Any active call listed under Queue Calls Panel can be dragged and dropped. To drag, just click anywhere in the yellow area of the displayed call information, hold, and drag. While dragging, if the user's mouse hovers over a valid drop area for the call to be dropped, the area will highlight in green signifying this is a valid area for dropping the call. Dropping the call, into an an area that is not valid will result in the call being dropped back into its original position under Queue Calls Panel or the area it was dragged from.
Valid drop areas are:
1. Any other “online” extensions - dropping onto another online extension the call will be transferred to that user's phone.
2. The Parking lot - dropping into the parking lot, the call is transferred and held in the parking lot until retrieved.
3. An online Agent - dropping a call onto an online agent, transfer the call to the phone that the agent is logged into.
Filtering your Queue Calls is available by selecting the drop down in the Queue Calls Panel header. The filter options available are all of the Queues configured for this customer along with "All Queues",which is the default setting for the panel filter.
Search your Queue Calls by entering a search term into the search box to the right of the filter drop down in the panel header and hit enter to display the search results. The search is performed on the Queue name or Caller Info field information and is case insensitive. As search context is typed into the search box, a small "x" icon will appear in the right-hand corner of search box. Clicking this "x" clears the search.